Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Day 2 ....

....Honestly, I would have settled for either. I never mind an early morning, especially with a Starbucks stop thrown in. Today, began at 3.45am, without the usual pitstop.

- Team 2 back on the road for a 2 week East Coast tour as of 5am
- Last minute final details with our first PA stop around 7.45
- In the Summit office by 8.30
- Take the car to the shop at 11
- Back to the office at noon
- Off work by 5
- Short time babysitting my favorite little neighbors
- Writing a blog at 12.10a

I love what I do. I only wished for coffee about 3 times ... okay, maybe 7. It's amazing when you give something up for a short time - it's the one thing you want the most. Yet, if I didn't have clean water, I might be one of the one billion people today who wished for water.

We are blessed to have clean water whenever we want. Check out charity:water and see how you might share the wealth.

No comments:

Post a Comment